This week, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center announced the 2016 Picture Freedom Art Contest—a nationwide student art competition challenging students to create works of art capturing America’s struggle for inclusive freedom and equality.
Saturday, February 27, 2016, 2:00 p.m.
Cost: Free and open to the public
Martin Luther King Day
January 18, 2016
MLK Day 2016 Programming & Activities
SOLD OUT. 2016 King Legacy Awards Breakfast at 8 a.m. in the Grand Hall, followed by programming and performances in the Harriet Tubman Theater at 9 a.m. Tickets are $35. Call 513-333-7706 for ticket information National Underground Railroad Freedom Center opens FREE to the public, open until 5 p.m.
January 15-16, 2016
- The Thirteenth Amendment opens to the public and is included with museum admission.
January 18, 2016, MLK Day
Free Programming at the museum
- Family-friendly, hands- on activities
- Dramatic readings
- First- person interpretations
- Admission to permanent exhibitions
- Exhibit stations at the RagGonNon, Tom Feelings Mural and the Slave Pen