SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 6:00 – 11:00 P.M.
NATIONAL UNDERGROUND RAILROAD FREEDOM CENTER
• The fabulous Ebony Fashion Fair® models, now with FLAIR, including the “Male Twins,” actress Judy Pace, and commentator Shayla Simpson!
• Original creations by alumni of UC (DAAP), such as designer Asha Daniels - finalist from the hit television show, “Project Runway,” and internationally acclaimed designer from Ohio, L’Amour Ameer
• Music by Natural Progression
• Dinner by the bite and Dancing
• Youth docent tours of the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
Proceeds from the evening will benefit the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center’s Youth Docent Program and other charitable causes through The Links Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.
FLAIR: More than 500 models and commentators from Ebony Fashion Fair® -- the popular fashion show that toured the country from 1958 to 2009 -- are now affiliated
with FLAIR, the Fashion Legacy Association for Industry Recognition, a non-profit 501(c)(3) started by former Ebony Fashion Fair® model, Faye Clerk Moseley, to support charitable causes.
The Links, Incorporated, an organization of African American women founded in 1946, serves the community through community service programs and financial gifts.
Sponsors include Messer Construction, Luxottica, Vibe, and the University of Cincinnati (DAAP).
Winona McNeil, president of the Cincinnati Chapter of the Links, and Event Chair Kristi Clement Williams encourage everyone to put on their party clothes! Tickets are $125 and may be purchased at www.CincinnatiLinks.org.